- Flexible scheduling of classes is provided to ensure equitable access to the media center.
- Students may check out 3 - 4 books at a time, as long as their account is in good standing.
- Books are due after 2 weeks, and can be dropped off at any time of the day.
- Students are responsible for the books they check out. If a book is lost, stolen, or severely damaged, students will have to pay a fee or replace the book. Any fee that is not paid by the end of the year will carry over into the next school year.
- Students should not lend or borrow books among one another.
- In order to access the library before school, after school, or during lunch, see Ms. Trejo for a personal library pass.
- All technology must be used appropriately, and respectfully.
- All library materials including books, technology, and supplies must be put back in a neatly and in their proper place.
- Always be courteous and respectful to the library staff, as we are here to help you succeed!
- Enjoy the books!!!!!